2022 3rd International Conference on Geology, Resources Exploration and Development (ICGRED 2022) will be held on January 21-23, 2022 in Harbin, China. ICGRED 2022 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of geology, resources exploration and development to a common conference. The primary goal is to promote research and developmental activities in geology, resources exploration and development, and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. An ideal platform for seeking global partners had been established. We sincerely invited you to attend the conference to share views and experiences ingeology, resources exploration and development and related areas.
All the accepted papers of ICGRED 2020 and ICGRED 2021 have been indexed by EI Compendex. 【Index Record→Click}
School of Automation, Xi’an University of Posts & Telecommunications, China 西安邮电大学自动化学院
Geotechnical Research Group (GRG), School of Civil Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia 马来西亚科技大学土木工程学院岩土研究小组
Media Support 媒体支持
Baidu Scholar 百度学术
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Center AEIC学术交流中心
ICGRED 2022 has been online on the website of School of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. 【Link】
Conference Proceedings (EI Indexing)
Deadline: January 16, 2022
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICGRED 2022 will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus and Inspec for indexing.
◆ EI Template Download：Template Download
◆ Papers should not less than 4 pages；
◆ The conference papers will be submitted online with technical support from AIS.cn
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.